Sunday, March 13, 2011

Latest Listing

Hi All,

It's been a while between listing for me, I usually try and list at least one item every day or if I'm very busy, two days. This last week has been spent waiting on materials to arrive (I truly have the worst post service here) and researching some new ideas for more pieces to make. I have been thinking about listing some art works and maybe some ceramic pieces. Its hard to know at this early stage what will sell and what won't, I guess all you can do is try.

As for an update on the resin rose studs, I'm planning on offering them in an extra 20 colours!! Yep that's right, well around abouts any way :) I'll also be offering gold-plated surgical steel studs as well as the plain surgical steel, both options will of course be nickel free. So keep your eyes peeled for all the extra choices that will soon be listed in my Etsy store.

In the mean time, here is my latest listing. I love this choker so much and I hope it finds a good home soon.



See you all in the land of blog!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment