Friday, March 4, 2011

Rose Stud Earrings Re-stock!

Hi everyone!

So a very very busy week for me! Back to uni this week (I study Fine Arts with a ceramics major) and also many visitors over the weekend. It's been so great to catch up with loved ones that I haven't seen in a while.

I'm about to restock my large resin rose stud earrings which have been by far my biggest sellers and I'm looking for some input as to what colours you guys would like to see. So far I have featured the colours black, purple, pink, blue, yellow and nude. At $7.50 these earrings are a bargain and have been selling like hotcakes, so drop me a line and order them in your favourite colour today! If we can make it up to 5 suggestions in the comments I'll give everyone a 10% discount coupon!

In other news I have some items that are almost ready to be listed in my store. There are a couple of flower items and also a rosette or two so keep an eye out for those!

As always I am accepting commissions and I have a project or two in the pipeline that I'll hopefully be able to share with you soon. If you have any ideas please don't hesitate to contact me, I'm happy to discuss any ideas with you without you having any obligation to buy.

Well I must be off now to finish a last-minute tidy of the shoe-box before the next set of visitors arrive.

Rachael over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment