Monday, March 28, 2011

Super quick post!

Hi All!

Again my apologies for the length between posts, I'm so horribly unused to being organised at anything so all my commitments are really testing my staying power!

Todays post is a super fast one just to show you my latest listing, it's a fabric rosette ring made out of an old vintage formal dress, and I'm plugging it because I love it :)


I have a few new vintage flower pieces in the works at the moment which will hopefully be hitting my virtual shelves at some stage in the near future. I often wonder if my business would flourish more if I could be more focused on production but at the moment I just can't work that way. I have so many little bits and pieces just waiting for the right scrap, or button, or base to finish them off, and they sit until by chance I see the part that will complete them. I know this process isn't the best for making money but that's not why I create, not at this stage any way. Having said that, I have been thinking about the directions I want Inspiral Crafts to head in, and finding my niche market (did any one else read the article linked to the etsy??). I'll be writing about that in more depth next post.

So have a safe week everyone and as always don't forget to check out my:
Etsy store (Inspiral Crafts)
Facebook page

Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment